Socal Supermoto Adventure Tours
With our adventure tours we take our favorite roads and type of riding, and wrap it into a one day adventure tour. We'll hit the world class roads and trails that San Diego is famous for, as well as plenty of hidden gems. We'll cover everything from high speed sweepers on sticky smooth roads, to technical single track dirt riding, and everything in between. Our tours are limited to only 2 people per day, and are custom tailored to your riding level and preference.
You'll find your self riding along secluded mountain ledges, high speed firetrails, and fast smooth twisties that our bikes eat alive. Bike, insurance, and tour guide included for only $199. We keep speeds to a "spirited" pace, and focus on having fun and exploring. All you need to do is show up with your riding gear, we take care of the rest.
To book, pick a date from our schedule , email firstname.lastname@example.org, or just fill out the form over there ----------->
Please read the FAQ below!
10 reasons to do a Socal Supermoto Tours
10) Dirt and street, rolled into one tour.
9) Sliding around on firetrails is fun.
8) Have lunch in historic Julian.
7) Ride San Diego's famous twisties like Palomar Mt. and Banner grade.
6) Become a better rider.
5) Valentino Rossi's street bike is a supermoto.
4) Profesional guide gets you in, and more importantly, out of the middle of nowhere
3) Can't decide between street or dirt, ride both!
2) The slob in the cubicle next to you would never do it.
1) It's really, really fun.
Socal Supermoto Tours FAQ :
How much/What is included?
Tours are $199 per person per day. Includes bike, liability insurance, and professional guide.
What are the requirements?
- You must have a motorcycle license.
- Proper riding gear including dot full face helmet (street or mx), boots, pants with pads, jacket with pads/back protector, and gloves.
- Signed liability release form.
What type of riding?
What makes our tours unique is that we do both dirt and street riding (supermoto) on the same bikes on the same day. The tour is tailored to your riding preferences and ability, everything from tight asphalt twisties, to fast sweepers, to techical dirt trails, to fast firetrails , and everything in between.
See our schedule on the home page.
We meet in Alpine which is 40min east of San Diego. From there we hit the roads and trails that San Diego is famous for, as well as the hidden gems.
What if it rains?
If heavy rains are expected the tour will be postponed. If light rains are expected we will go ahead with the tour. Once we decide to go ahead with the tour, no refunds will be given for weather. Luckily we have the most consistently pleasant weather on the planet. No really.
How do I sign up?
Use the form to the right, email info@socalsupermoto, or call 619-224-MOTO (6686)
What type of bikes do you use?
Current bikes are properly sorted drz400sm's and a tw200sm for new/short riders.
What type of payments do you accept?
Cash on site, visa, or mastercard.